Avantage Protéine® has developed this Whey range to meet each sportsperson’s needs. Perfectly soluble, this mix of whey concentrate and isolate is ideal to develop, maintain and rebuild your muscle mass. Made in France, with specially selected, high-quality raw materials, this product has all the nutritional and taste benefits that you’re looking for.
> Powder mixture for strawberry flavour hyper-protein drink with sweeteners.
> Contains 900 g.
> More than 20 g protein content per dose
> Delivery free with at least €80 purchased.
‘Compliant with the anti-doping standard NF V94-001 and the SPORT PROTECT programme – Guaranteed by a third party, independent body - www.sport-protect.org.’
Muscle building and maintenance
Made in France
WPC / WPI mix
No artificial colourings
Quality nutrients for before or after training
The Benefits of our protein:
Maximum protein for better muscle building
A high level of branched chain amino acids (BCAAS) for optimal muscle synthesis
A minimal amount of carbohydrates and fats thanks to our quality proteins.
Whey protein concentrate and isolate (MILK) (emulsifier: sunflower and SOYA lecithin), thickeners: guar gum and xanthan gum, strawberry flavouring, acidity corrector: citric acid, colouring: beetroot red, sweeteners: sucralose and acesulfame K.
|Energy||1652 kj / 391 kcal||496 kj / 117 kcal|
Of which saturated
Of which sugar
Recommendations for use
Make an Avantage Protéine shaker
- Put 200 ml of cold water or semi-skimmed milk in your shaker.
- Add a dose (30 g) of your Avantage Protéine Whey
- Shake until it is fully dissolved
When to drink your shaker?
There are many possibilities for drinking your Avantage Protéine shakers:
- At breakfast, in an aim to limit muscle breakdown and stop catabolism.
- Before training, one hour before the start of your session for protein and energy intake throughout the exercise.
- After training, 30 minutes afterwards so that the muscle tissue is supplied with protein as effectively as possible.
- As a snack during the day, mid-morning or mid-afternoon, to supply your muscles with protein, to act as an appetite suppressant and to avoid excessive snacking.
- Before going to sleep, this will enable the longest possible nutrient intake and delay the catabolic state.
What quantity of protein should I consume a day?
- From 1.1 g to 1.3 g per kg per day: the quantity necessary to maintain muscle mass.
- From 1.3 g to 1.5 g per kg per day: the quantity necessary to develop muscle mass.
These figures change according to the frequency of the sports activity, weight and height.
Note that this intake must not exceed a third of the daily intake because you must also take into account the protein intake from meals.
- To be stored in a cool, dry place.
- Consume soon after opening.
Frequently Asked Questions
Whey protein is a concentrated milk protein powder of animal origin, providing complete proteins (all 8 essential amino acids are present).
Whey protein is used in particular by athletes. With higher energy expenditure and protein requirements, Whey Protein helps meet these needs without having to consume too much food.
Our Whey provides the body with easily-assimilable proteins to promote muscle mass gain and recovery.
Qualitatively and nutritionally, dairy proteins are richer in essential amino acids and more digestible. In general, they have a higher biological value than vegetable proteins.
Avantage Protéine products are of real benefit to athletes' bodies, providing them with relevant, high-quality nutrients for healthy development.
In addition to their nutritional benefits, Avantage Protéine products are delicious and have a sophisticated taste of which we are proud.